Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Hi everyone

Hi everyone 14 Aug 2014 06:54 #8910

• wayne91659
  • TourMaster
  • Thank you received: 1
I just joined and I am excited to be a member of a club that loves the game as much as I do. Please feel free to add me as a friend. I am currently a tour master (for way to long) and want to reach the next level.
wayne
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: twvicstef

Hi everyone 25 Aug 2014 23:29 #8911

• sadn12
  • Master
just realized i hacnt registered here lol done and done hello all and lookin forward to playin again

Hi everyone 13 Sep 2014 22:24 #8912

• jcm51
  • Master
Hello Guy's and Gals,
I'm jcm best known to my friends as Johnny, I joined this club to have fun and play and set some fun tournaments. I play every day since I picked this game up again and figured out how it works, I haven't learn the tricks yet, but I bring experience from playing real golf and working on a golf course.
I don't play as much after work but as soon as i get home this is the game I play . I'm a Native of the outerbanks of N.C,, live 5 miles away from Top Sail Island and the ocean. So I think this was the Club for me to join. I have tried 2 other clubs that I really really didn't like, but now you guys have made me feel welcomed here. Thanks for that, and if I can do anything , just ask.

JCM51 ( Johnny )
Time to create page: 0.126 seconds