Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: New Member

New Member 27 Jan 2014 04:19 #8896

• fonde
  • TourLegend
Hello, my name is John go by wgt name fonde. Hang my hat in cumberland gap tenn. Look forward to meeting other member's & playing alot of the club tournaments. ty John (never give up)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

New Member 05 Feb 2014 15:07 #8897

• Scruff
:woohoo: Hey John...welcome to ECCC. You will enjoy and have a lot of fun, if you participate in our events and join the Skype rooms to set up games.

New Member 23 May 2014 15:58 #8902

• Pingkinga1
  • Master
Thank You All For Having Me ..... I Am From Ohio And Love To Golf..... So Very Proud To Be A Part of Your Team...... Real Name = Greg..... Cheers and Hit em Straight..

New Member 25 Oct 2014 17:36 #8919

• TourMaster
Hi all East Coasters, I'm looking forward to playing in the club tournaments and playing against other clubs. Still don't know how that Skype works.
Dan

New Member 13 Dec 2014 05:13 #8922

• Cuser44
  • TourMaster
Hi Everyone, Name's Dominick and I play under Cuser44. I'm from a small town in the central part of NYS. I recently switched from Green Lightning CC as we were down to 4 active players. Not sure what happened to the club pres. Hasn't played since July. I took some time to find a new club and came across this one and realized that the active members put forth a lot of effort to keep the club going. I've only played 1 CC tournament as this is my second day as a member. I look forward to playing as a CC member for as long as I can.
Time to create page: 0.125 seconds